Tuesday, October 19, 2010

{Megan Pratt}

So to kick things off on my new blog (yay!) I wanted to explain a little bit.  Many of you may know, that I was formerly known as First Love Photography.  I was just feeling like I had outgrown that name and that I have progressed SO MUCH since I started, why not start something new to symbolize all that? So I did, and here we are! M.Pratt Photography.  Obviously the letter "M" stands for my first name, Megan, and Pratt is my last name (as of two glorious weeks ago!) My husband Mike (again with the letter "M", see why I picked it?) is also going to be helping me from time to time.  I can't wait to see what opportunities this new  name brings!

Here are a few of my favorites from previous work... more to come :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home